Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Newwww Blllloooooggggzzzz!!!!! Year 2008

Normally... I post my blog @ aleehg.multiply.com but now, for year 2008, I'll post my blog HERE... Why I choose my blog name as "ali-ali" ? Cozzzzz..... 1. My real name start with Ali... 2. Both my sons' name also start with ali and lasly 3. My wife's Teddy bear (now my youngest son reclaim it as his - if others ada "bantal buruk" - my youngest son make this teddy bear as his "teddy-bear buruk" hehehehe.. tapi alum buruk lagi nie ah.... eemmm boys like teddy bear??) we call this teddy bear "ali-ali"..

Owh.. lupa eh.. Selamat Tahun Baru 2008.... Hope this blog will last longer.... but I know that I'll keep updating this blog.

ok lah... That's it for now.. I'll take photo of this "ali-ali" later ok...



No comments: