Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday 14 January 2008

Back to Office

It's good to be back after "road trip" to Kota Kinabalu or people prefer to say as "KK" last week. "Departing" from home on 9th Jan 08 and "returning" on 12th Jan 08. And now I am preparing for my next trip... ??? HEYY!!! IT'S TOMORROW...... this time, it is not for holiday but KERAJA a.k.a MEETING!!! I'll be away to Hong Kong from 15th Jan 08 ( TOMORROW) until 19th Jan 08... the actual planning is that I should be returning on th 18th Jan 08 BUT... have to extend another day....

Owh.. I'll post my "Road Trip to KK" after my trip to Hong Kong. Did I said "I".. hehehe I'll ask my wife to post it here... hehehhee atu pun if she's not BZ with her "STUDY".

"Pls bring along your jacket, the weather is cold ( approx 13 degree celsius - 16 degree celsius )" eemm received this e-mail from my colleague.

Ok lah.. now preparing all the meeting agenda while in Hong Kong. Hope I'll have tip to update my blog from Hong Kong...

No comments: