Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Yet another PRIZEEEE for MEEEEEE.... :)

Jenny just announce the winner of National Day Competition.... AND..... I AM THE WINNER!!!! YESSS!!!!!!!..... YESS!!!!!!.... can't believe it... I WON AGAIN!!!!.... I am in shock...

Before Jenny announce the winner, my heart beat a little bit faster... thinking the chances of ME winning this competition 50/50 so...I said to my self.. IF I win this competition... (after winning a few competition previously - Thanks to DST-Simpur for making lot of competition ) ... I must be in GOOD LUCK...

Seeing the life draw for the first time thru webcam... I saw Jenny pick up the draw... then she said.. more or less like this " This Person not new to us.. this person is the Lounge Members and previously won on the previous competition..." "Congratulation to...." Jenny mention MY NAME!!! ..... YESS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Owh.. owh.. what did I win??? I won the collection of

- -
Tarsilah Brunei: The Early History of Brunei up to 1432 AD

- -
Brunei Darussalam:
The Road To Independence

- -
Survival Brunei: Dari Perspektif Sejarah

- - -
8 Disember:
Dalangnya Siapa?

- - -
Dato Godam
(2nd Print)


Now I am such a HAPPY Camper

No comments: