Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday 27 February 2008

2 Day Seminar in KL

20th-21st February - Attend Seminar in KL. The Seminar start from 9.00am ( 8.30am - tea time) and finish at 5.00pm. The event took place at JW Marriot Hotel at Bukit Bintang. So in the evening I walk around Bukit Bintang area. I am not sure if anyone of you out there had try walking from Bukit Bintang to KLCC. Actually it's not far, we can just walk from Bukit Bintang. Don't have to take taxi... no wonder the 1st time I came to KL (7 years ago) the taxi driver don't want to take us from KLCC to our hotel in Bukit Bintang coz it's near enough where we can walk.
I also went to Linda Onn's restaurant which locate at Bukit Bintang and eat set of Nasi Ayam. The chicken test ok but I love the soup....
My Mom's Chicken Rice - belong to Linda Onn located at Bukit Bintang.

No comments: